Pembroke/Renfrew County Crime Stoppers and the Upper Ottawa Valley Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) are asking for the publics’ assistance in solving a break, enter and theft.
Sometime between January 11th and January 12th, 2016 unknown suspect(s) forced entry into a shed at a residence on Forest Lea Road in Laurentian Valley Township. A large quantity of hand and power tools were stolen, including:
- Bosch rotary laser level kit
- Champion 1500 watt gas generator
- Makita circular saw
- Ryobi cordless: circular saw, reciprocating saw, angle grinder, impact driver and brad nailer
- Weed Eater leaf blower
- Dewalt 12 inch compound mitre saw
- Homelite 16 inch gas chainsaw
- Poulan 14 inch gas chainsaw
- Mastercraft air compressor, socket set and wrenches
Crime Stoppers Pembroke/Renfrew County believes that someone may have information that could assist police in solving this crime. If you have information on any criminal offence that results in charges being laid, you qualify for an award of up to $2,000.00. Call Pembroke/Renfrew County Crime Stoppers at (613) 735-8477 or you can reach us at 1-800-222-8477. You could help solve a crime. All tips remain anonymous and you will not have to attend court. Crime Stoppers does not subscribe to call display. Our telephones are answered 24 hours a day.